Friday 21 November 2014

This one is for the "Little Man"

Good evening my fellow entrepreneurs, this blog is dedicated to the entrepreneur who we may see as small but still provides a valuable service to the community he/she may be operating in.



Introducing Mr. Joesingh of Jordan Hill Village via Princes Town. Mr Joesingh defines what it is to think outside of the box at his age. He was a laborer all his life and started planting a variety of produce behind his house, specifically for family use.
Now retired, he uses his knowledge and experience as a gardener to continue to not only provide for his family, but also to the community. His prices are reasonably low and his demeanor of friendliness very high. I personally tip my hat to this entrepreneur because without him on the scene now, I would not get my gorgeous and very tasty bananas.




*Name was changed

No comments:

Post a Comment